Terms and Conditions
*PLEASE NOTE THAT OUR EVENTS ARE STRICTLY OVER 18’s.*
*GOVERNMENT PHOTO ID OR STUDENT PHOTO ID IS ESSENTIAL.*
URBAN MIDS reserves the right to make changes or updates with respect to or in the Content of the Site or the format thereof at any time without notice. URBAN MIDS reserves the right to terminate or restrict access to the Site for any reason whatsoever at its sole discretion. We recommend that anyone bound by any of these T&Cs ensures that they are aware of any updates by reviewing these T&Cs on a regular basis via our website and as close to the date of your event as possible.
- LAWS AND REGULATIONS. Your access to and use of this Site is subject to the laws and jurisdiction of England and Wales. You agree not to use the Site in any way that violates such laws or regulations.
- COPYRIGHT NOTICE. Copyright and all other proprietary rights in the Content (including but not limited to software, audio, video, text and photographs) rest with URBAN MIDS or its licensors. All rights in the Content not expressly granted herein are reserved. Except as stated herein, none of the material may be copied, reproduced, modified, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means, including, but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of URBAN MIDS or the copyright owner. All copyright and other proprietary notices shall be retained on all permitted reproductions. Permission is granted to display, copy, distribute and download the materials on this Site for personal, non-commercial use only, provided you do not modify the materials and that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the materials. You also may not, without URBAN MIDS’ permission, “mirror” any material contained on this Site on any other server. This permission terminates automatically if you breach any of these terms or conditions. Upon termination, you must immediately destroy any downloaded and/or printed materials. Any unauthorised use of any material contained on this Site may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy, communications, regulations and statutes.
Any material or information sent through or in connection with this Site by you (‘User Materials’) will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary, and immediately become the property of URBAN MIDS, subject to the applicable Privacy Statement posted on this Site. URBAN MIDS may use such User Materials as it deems fit, anywhere in the world, without obligation for compensation, and free of any moral rights, intellectual property rights and/or other proprietary rights in or to such User Materials.
This website and its content are copyright of “INTERNATIONAL LOVE GROUP LTD”- © “INTERNATIONAL LOVE GROUP LTD” 2018. All rights reserved.
- Unless otherwise indicated, all trademarks, service marks and logos displayed on the Site are registered and unregistered trademarks of URBAN MIDS. These include each of URBAN MIDS’ primary product brands and service offerings and its corporate logos and emblems.
- User agrees not to modify, move, add to, delete or otherwise tamper with the information contained in URBAN MIDS’ Site. User also agrees not to decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or unlawfully use or reproduce any of the software, copyrighted or trademarked material, trade secrets, or other proprietary information contained in the Site.
- You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless URBAN MIDS, and each of their officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any claims, actions or demands, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, alleging or resulting from your use of the Content (including software) or your breach of the terms of this Agreement. URBAN MIDS shall provide notice to you promptly of any such claim, suit, or proceeding and shall assist you, at your expense, in defending any such claim, suit or proceeding.
- THIRD PARTY INFORMATION. Although ILUV monitors the information on the Site, some of the information may be supplied by independent third parties (such as guide information). While ILUV makes every effort to insure the accuracy of all information on the Site, ILUV makes no warranty as to the accuracy of any such information.
- LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES. This Site may contain links that will let you access other websites that are not under the control of URBAN MIDS. The links are only provided as a convenience and URBAN MIDS does not endorse any of these sites. URBAN MIDS assumes no responsibility or liability for any material that may accessed on other websites reached through this Site, nor does URBAN MIDS make any representation regarding the quality of any product or service contained at any such site.
- LINKS FROM THIRD PARTY SITES. URBAN MIDS prohibits unauthorised links to the Site and the framing of any information contained on the site or any portion of the Site. URBAN MIDS reserves the right to disable any unauthorised links or frames. URBAN MIDS has no responsibility or liability for any material on other websites that may contain links to this Site.
- NO WARRANTIES. Although care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of information on this Site, URBAN MIDS assumes no liability therefore. Information and documents provided on this Site are provided “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE”. URBAN MIDS hereby disclaims any representations and warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, title or as to operation or content. URBAN MIDS uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this Site; it does not, however, make any warranties or representations as to its accuracy or completeness. URBAN MIDS periodically adds, changes, improves, or updates the information and documents on this Site (including but not limited to products, pricings, programs, events, and offers) without notice. URBAN MIDS assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of this Site. Your use of this Site is at your own risk.
- Protecting the privacy of our clients and users of our Sites is important to URBAN MIDS. The URBAN MIDS Privacy Statement, as updated and amended from time to time, describes how we use and protect information you provide to us. You acknowledge and agree that by providing URBAN MIDS with any personal data through the Site, you consent to processing of such personal data in accordance with URBAN MIDS’ Privacy Statement. URBAN MIDS is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. URBAN MIDS may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 20th August 2018. We may collect your name and place of study, contact information including email address, demographic information such as post code, preferences and interests, and other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers. We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons: Internal record keeping; we may use the information to improve our products and services; we may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided; from time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email or by phone; we may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
- We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. We do not store or share financial information with third parties.
- CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION. You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, you can click to indicate that you do agree to be included in the newsletter and that the information can be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes;
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you, please email us at email@example.com. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
- A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added, and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website. ( not sure about this – Stephane to confirm)
- ACCESS TO PASSWORD PROTECTED/SECURE AREAS. Access to and use of password protected and/or secure area of the Site is restricted to authorised users only. Unauthorised access to such areas is prohibited and may lead to criminal prosecution.
- All E-Tickets/Wristbands issued by URBAN MIDS are Non-Refundable. Any E-tickets/Wristbands that are lost or stolen which have been purchased from an official city representative are solely the responsibility of the consumer and will not be replaced. The consumer will have to buy another E-Ticket/Wristband to be granted entry. All E-Tickets (not including Coach E-Tickets) must be scanned electronically at the collection point. Coach E-Tickets will be scanned upon arrival at the Venue by an URBAN MIDS representative. Failure to have your E-Ticket scanned will result in denied entry to the event. URBAN MIDS will not be held responsible for undelivered E-Tickets that are the result of misinformation given by the consumer.
It is your responsibility to ensure that the order you make contains the correct information because it is not our responsibility to correct any mistakes made although we will use reasonable efforts to do so as dictated by the circumstances. You will not be able to change the name on the ticket once purchased. Please bear in mind your ID must match the name used to purchase the E-Ticket to collect your Wristband. In the instance where different names have been used URBAN MIDS cannot be held liable if the client and/ or user of the E-Ticket is not granted access to the event due to this discrepancy. We will not be responsible for any tickets that are lost or stolen. Please ensure during your purchase that you are buying the correct number of tickets for the correct Event. When you receive your tickets, be they E-Tickets or Physical it is your responsibility to keep them in a safe and secure place.
- All fraudulent activity/purchases will be reported to the Police and will be noted by URBAN MIDS. If you have purchased a fraudulent E-Ticket you will be denied entry to the event. If you have purchased an E-Ticket that you believe is fraudulent, please contact the event organisers as soon as possible to gain clarification. This is strongly advised. Unlawful resale of a ticket is grounds for seizure or cancellation of that ticket without refund or other compensation.
- COACH TRAVEL. Alcohol should not be consumed, nor should any alcohol be brought onto ANY COACH used to travel to the Venue for URBAN MIDS’ events. Consumers must behave in an orderly fashion and must follow all instructions given by URBAN MIDS and the representatives of the company. The coach driver can at any time stop the coach and refuse to drive due to irresponsible behaviour by the consumer(s), in this case URBAN MIDS will not be held responsible and will in NO circumstance issue refunds to the consumers on the coach(es). If this means you are not allowed to board the coach outbound from the pick-up point, we will treat your booking as cancelled by you from that moment. If this occurs while at or en-route to or from the event, then you will become responsible for your own return home and any other members of your group who cannot or will not travel without you. In any of these circumstances no refunds or compensation will be paid to you and we may make a claim against you for any costs and expenses incurred as a result of your behaviour e.g. the cost of diverting a coach or minibus to remove you. Criminal proceedings may also be instigated. Competent and independent sub-contractors provide coach transport and any other related services for any of our events, exercising reasonable care. You agree to accept the T&Cs of all such coach suppliers providing services on your event, including, but not limited to, the wearing of seats belts, the banning of smoking on board, or the banning of bringing of alcohol or hot food on board. You must be at your designated pick-up point at least 30minutes prior to the stated coach departure time. Final details of timings and specific locations will be detailed in your event itinerary. We reserve the right to amend these if needed and will notify you at the earliest opportunity. One of our reps will be on board and available to you at all times for your outwards and inbound journeys. You must comply with the decisions and instructions of the coach driver or reps providing services to you at all times. We will not be liable for any loss incurred by you as a result of delays to coach travel due to traffic problems, accidents, adverse weather conditions, mechanical failure or any other reason out of our control. If there are any delays due to an accident or mechanical failure, we will attempt to solve the problem or arrange an alternative vehicle of the same standard as soon as possible. In the event that such an incident occurs in the middle of a road or in a place generally deemed to be unsafe (and by ‘unsafe’ we mean with constant, passing traffic; without shelter; or access to facilities such as a service station) it is absolutely paramount that all passengers remain on board at all times. Anyone taking upon themselves to leave the vehicle or arrange personal transportation does so at their own risk for which we accept no responsibility. Such person(s) may also be liable to legal proceedings should we conclude that their actions endangered others on the travelling party. We will not accept liability if an inferior vehicle is used as a replacement as our priority at that point will be to either continue the event or return to base.
- In the result of a cancelled coach by URBAN MIDS, refunds will be issued to those who did not attend the event. If the consumer wishes to receive a refund, an email must be sent to the organisers no less than 10 days after the event. Any refund requests after 10 days of the event are to the sole discretion of the event organisers. Contact is: firstname.lastname@example.org. URBAN MIDS reserves the right to cancel bookings which it reasonably suspects to have been made fraudulently. While we try and ensure that all prices on our website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of tickets you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price (and credit or debit your account as applicable) or cancelling your order. If we are unable to contact you, you agree that we may treat the order as cancelled. If you choose to cancel after you have already paid the incorrect ticket price for the tickets, you will receive a refund of the ticket price from us. We do not offer refunds for ticket purchases unless the Event is cancelled in which case we will refund the ticket price less the booking fees and any other charges which we cannot recover. This is outlined in our terms and conditions during purchase and is an industry-wide standard. Occasionally, Events are cancelled or postponed by the team, performer or URBAN MIDS for a variety of reasons. Contact us for exact instructions. It is your responsibility to ascertain whether an Event has been cancelled and the date and time of any rearranged Event. If an Event is cancelled or rescheduled, we will use reasonable endeavours to notify ticket holders of the cancellation once we have received the relevant authorisation from URBAN MIDS. We do not guarantee that ticket holders will be informed of such cancellation before the date of the Event. Unless indicated otherwise in relation to a particular Event, if an Event is cancelled, ticket holders will be offered tickets at the rescheduled Event/s (subject to availability) up to the face value of the tickets or, if the ticket holder is unable to attend the rescheduled Event or the Event is not rescheduled, a refund of the ticket price. Refunds for tickets purchased prior to the date of the original Event will be given up to their face value. If an Event takes place over several days and only one day is cancelled, a partial refund only may be payable corresponding to the day(s) cancelled. If the Event is moved or rescheduled, URBAN MIDS may set refund limitations. In order to claim your refund, please email email@example.com. You must include your original emailed ticket with booking reference number and comply with any other reasonable instructions of URBAN MIDS. This does not affect your statutory rights. Tickets are sold subject to URBAN MIDS’ right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its reasonable control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
- The venue reserves the right to refuse admission should customers breach any terms and conditions of the Event or URBAN MIDS. The venue may on occasions have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the customers.
- LATE ARRIVAL. At the start of an event, in the interests of all passengers, we are not able to wait for more than 5 minutes after the scheduled pick-up time. Some tickets are valid until e.g. midnight, meaning that you must arrive earlier and consider a potential queue outside, to make sure you can get into the Venue before that time. If you miss a departure or arrive too late at the door of the Venue, then the Event will be deemed as cancelled in accordance with our cancellation policy above and the full event price as stated on the booking form will be forfeited. No compensation, consequential losses, additional travelling costs or other such claim shall be accepted in such an unfortunate event. During an Event, it is your responsibility to return to the vehicle or group on time, as agreed with the leaders.
- URBAN MIDS sells tickets for events advertised on websites owned and operated by us from time to time using ‘Stripes’Ticket Mechanic’. Stripes is a trading name of Stripes Ltd, a company incorporated in England under company number XXXXX. URBAN MIDS uses Stripes’ ‘Ticket Mechanic’ to administer its tickets subject to and in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Your use of the websites and transmission of your personal data to Stripes to enable the processing of your ticketing requirements is subject to the terms of Stripes’ Privacy & Cookies Policy. Tickets purchased through Stripes are subject to a per ticket, non-refundable booking fee. This booking fee is non-refundable under all circumstances due to costs accrued from Stripes’ Merchant Gateway. E-Tickets do not incur any additional charges than our processing fees, Physical Paper tickets will incur an extra printing and postage cost.
- TICKET LIMITATION. The limit for ticket purchases for an individual ticket release for an Event is five. Some limitations to this may apply. We may request this to be lowered if the Event is anticipated to have higher than normal demand to prevent any touting. This policy is in effect to discourage unfair ticket buying practices. Tickets may be restricted to a maximum number per person, per credit card and, for some events, a restriction may apply per household. We reserve the right to cancel tickets purchased in excess of this number without prior notice.
- BOOKING CONFIRMATION. Your booking confirmation supersedes any other form of communication (website information, verbal description, or telephone conversations). It is therefore important that you check the details of your booking confirmation upon receipt as we accept no liability for any other interpretation.
- GROUP BOOKING. For any booking including more than one person, the person making the booking is classed as the “Party Leader”. As a Party Leader, you guarantee to URBAN MIDS that you have the authority to accept (and do accept) these T&Cs on behalf of each person named in your booking and that you have drawn these T&Cs to their attention. As a Party Leader, you are considered as the primary contact with us and therefore accept any form of correspondence from us or our suppliers on behalf of your entire party. The Party Leader is also responsible for all payments of the Party. As a Party Leader you will also have to list the names of the party, so tickets can be individually reserved. The Party Leader is also responsible for clearly stating any special circumstances for each individual of the party. Multiple tickets orders cannot be split. The primary ticket holder must be present to enter the Event with E-tickets. If you are splitting Barcoded E-Tickets you may print out each barcode separately and provide the other parties with some ID from yourselves, however entry will be entirely at the discretion of URBAN MIDS.
- BOOKING CHANGE. After we have issued your Booking Confirmation we will do our best to accommodate any changes you may want to make but we cannot guarantee to do so. Any changes must be notified to us in writing and signed by the person who made the original booking.
- BOOKING DETAILS CHANGE. We hope that we will not have to make any change to your event but, because our events are planned many months in advance, we sometimes do need to make changes. We reserve the right to do this at any time. We will let you know about any important changes when you book. If you have already booked, we will let you know as soon as we can, if there is time before your departure. Pick-up and drop-off timings shown by us are for guidance only and may change. Occasionally, we have to make major changes to the transport making up your event with us. If we tell you about any of these changes after we have confirmed your event booking, you may either accept the new arrangements offered by us; or accept a replacement event from us of equivalent or closely similar standard and price, if one is available.
- EVENT RESPONSIBILITY. We will arrange for you to receive the services that make up the event that you choose and that we confirm. These services will be provided either directly by us or through independent suppliers contracted by us. We are responsible for making sure that each part of the event you book with us is provided to a reasonable standard and as was advertised by us (or as changed and accepted by you).
- We will try to sort out any complaints you may have. If you have a complaint during your event you should tell the leaders at the earliest point so that they can do their utmost to resolve the problem immediately. If you are still not satisfied on your return home, you must write to our office at the address given in the ‘Contact us’ section of our website, within 14 days of returning from your event. Please write your event name on your letter and include your daytime and evening telephone numbers. If you do not give us the opportunity to resolve any problem locally by reporting it to the supplier, then we may not be able to deal positively with any complaint on your return. Please submit any complaint within 14 days to allow it to be investigated properly.
- ADDITIONAL EXPENSE. We are not responsible for any additional expenses you may have to travel to and from the pick-up point, including travel, accommodation, subsistence or loss of earnings due to delays howsoever caused.
- LOST ITEMS. We accept no responsibility for lost property on any events. Whilst we will endeavour to locate lost property, we cannot guarantee to do so or to be able to arrange for your property to be returned. We reserve the right to charge an administration fee for the safe return of lost property which will also cover any special dispatch costs. Such costs will be payable in advance.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. Under no circumstances shall URBAN MIDS be liable for any damages suffered by you, including any incidental, special or consequential damages (including, without limitation, any lost profits or damages for business interruption, loss of information, programs or other data) that result from access to, use of, or inability to use this site or due to any breach of security associated with the transmission of information through the internet, even if URBAN MIDS was advised of the possibility of such damages. Any action brought against URBAN MIDS pertaining to or in connection with this site must be commenced and notified to URBAN MIDS in writing within one (1) year after the date the cause for action arose. We have undertaken to provide all services with due skill and care and that are of a reasonable standard (of the country in which they are supplied) and proportionate to our events. We accept responsibility for the act and/or omissions of our employees and suppliers when acting within the scope of their employment. Nothing in these T&Cs shall exclude or restrict our liability for death or personal injury except the act(s) and or omissions of the person(s) concerned, or those of a third party not connected with the provision of your event and which were unforeseeable or unavoidable. If either you or us fails to comply with these T&Cs, neither us nor you shall be responsible for any losses that the other suffers, except for those losses which we or you could reasonably foresee that fall within the loss of income or revenue, loss of business, loss of anticipated savings or loss of data. At our discretion, we shall offer advice, guidance and assistance to help you in resolving any claim you have against a third party, provided we are advised of the incident within 14 days of its occurrence. Where legal action is contemplated, our authority must be obtained prior to commencement of proceedings and be subject to your undertaking to assign any costs recovered or any benefits received under an appropriate insurance policy to ourselves. None of our employees, sub-contractors or suppliers has authority to commit us to any liability whatsoever and we will not be bound by any statement or representations unless it is in writing and signed by one of our Directors.
- MARKETING MATERIALS. Ticket holders consent to filming and sound recording as members of the audience. Any likeness or image of you taken on any of our events may be used by us, with neither charge nor permission, in all media for promotional or marketing purposes including, but not limited to, photo albums, brochures, slides, video shows and across the internet. Any external links provided on our website are not under our control and we take no responsibility for their content. We will not be liable for any loss or damage including, but not limited to, indirect or significant loss or damage, arising from use or loss of use of data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of our website.
- Email is ALWAYS the default medium of communication, not Facebook or any other social media forum. If we do not hear back from you within set timeline, it will be assumed that you have accepted the amendment(s) proposed by us. Any notice, proceedings, documents in any legal action, or other communication required to be given to a party under or in connection with these T&Cs shall be in writing and shall be deemed delivered once sent to the email you provided on your booking. If the booking was made by a Party Leader, it will be deemed delivered once sent to the email provided by the Party Leader.